View Single Post
Old 12-19-2010, 02:59 AM   #1021
ketchup

My Ride: E46 M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkoz
Agreed, it's comparing apples to oranges really, I don't understand why someone would buy something like this without knowing what to expect and then whinging about it after they buy it.
Do your research first and if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
Sadly, there are people out there that are holding off on buying a unit because of a few reasons here and there. If I was the CEO/Owner of Dynavin, I would want EVERYONE with a E46/E39 to own a unit! (and those that drive an Audi or Merc)

Seriously, it's getting annoying that I have to pick a song to play (all over again ) whenever I change to iPod mode.

And let's face it, there's going to be people who buy this unit, install it, try to use it, and then out of newbie frustration - come here to post about it. Heck, I didn't even know about the 'Brake' option until Jeff pointed it out.

Sometimes it's just easier to answer the repeat question instead of saying "SEARCH" and that's an italic 'sometimes'

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRBOVNM View Post
There really are only a couple of things that are design issues with the dvd side of the unit. Everything else is just how it operates and you will find things like that with every unit available on the market. If there was one unit that did exactly everything and operating the exact way everyone wanted it to, then it would own the market. Those couple of software issues that some people don't like, there are ways around them. Like using the audio/video cable for better ipod integration/usage.
And owning the market is a bad thing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffb325@DynavinSolutions
I hear all of the good and the bad about the dynavin from everybody.

I have had some pretty in depth discussions with dynavin about some of the issues that you bring up, the interface is built within pretty rigid hardware limitations, Thats where the weak points come from
I appreciate you for taking everyone's feedback into account and your eagerness to ensure that all of your customers are happy.

Thank you for continuing to being our advocate

Last edited by ketchup; 12-19-2010 at 03:07 AM.
ketchup is offline   Reply With Quote