View Single Post
Old 12-19-2010, 03:42 AM   #1022
Darkoz

My Ride: E46 325Ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by ketchup View Post
Sadly, there are people out there that are holding off on buying a unit because of a few reasons here and there. If I was the CEO/Owner of Dynavin, I would want EVERYONE with a E46/E39 to own a unit! (and those that drive an Audi or Merc)
I hear what you're saying but the problem is that each individual has their own personal tastes, preferences, likes and dislikes which would be impossible to cater to each and everyone one of them.
That's why the major companies don't go near such niche markets.

Quote:
And let's face it, there's going to be people who buy this unit, install it, try to use it, and then out of newbie frustration - come here to post about it. Heck, I didn't even know about the 'Brake' option until Jeff pointed it out.
Yep, that's exactly what they do, they come across what they think is a fault or issue with their unit, no reading, no troubleshooting, no research and in the end it's usually just a simple setting or function that's already been expalined or addressed in the Dynavin forum.

Quote:
Sometimes it's just easier to answer the repeat question instead of saying "SEARCH" and that's an italic 'sometimes'
Yes it's easier for the one asking the question and easier than thinking for yourself.