View Single Post
Old 12-21-2010, 08:17 AM   #29
TxZHP04

My Ride: ESS TS2+ ZHP
Quote:
Originally Posted by KDiggityDog76 View Post
Oh no! So I was thinking about the KW V3's for my street E46 ZHP that I'd like to slowly start converting over to be a little more track focused for the occasional drivers ed event. What really attracted me to those were the remote reservoirs. But I hadn't really considered that progressive springs might not be ideal for my purposes. What would you recommend for a better track-appropriate setup and why, remembering that this will still be mostly driven on the street. Ideally, I'd like to decrease midcorner wallow, and with it, the amount of time the car takes to settle in an S-curve transition. Any recommendations are appreciated.
Linear rate springs will greatly improve transitions. I can highly recommend AST for a street/track setup followed closely by TC Kline. I've been running my AST 4100 setup for several years now and absolutely love it - it's quite a bit of suspension for the money.
04 IR 330i ZHP | ESS TS2+ SC | MagnaFlow "headers" | KMS 3.64 LSD | AST 4100 550/650| APEX ARC-8 18x9 | H&R front sway bar | Vorshlag camber plates, RTAB limiters | TMS subframe & swaybar reinforcements | UUC SSK & DSSR | UUC TM & TME | BW motor mounts | Dinan strut & shock tower bars | vaio 4-bolt oil pump
TxZHP04 is offline   Reply With Quote