View Single Post
Old 12-22-2010, 02:13 AM   #1
al0513

My Ride: 04 Silver Gray 330CI
Looking for a smoother ride.

I've been browsing the suspension section of this forum for awhile now. I've read plenty of threads on suspensions and what to get.

From what I gather, v1, v2, v3, coilover kits are more for the track- you will feel the bumps on the road- am I right?

What I'm looking for is a better ride, Im starting to feel the bumps a little more ( it could be just in my head, because Ive been eyeing a new suspension setup for awhile now). Also, I wouldn't mind lowering the car, and spring would accomplish that. My 330ci has 108k miles and will probably be a DD- no tracking in the near future. I've replaced the shocks and also had meyle control arms put on her about a year ago.

EDIT: ECS- I know I bought the meyle kit from y'all a year ago, I would say September to early October and I'm pretty sure I bought the stage 1 suspension rebuild.
Here

I'm pretty unknowledgable about suspensions, but I have read up on it. I only ask you guys because many of you are well schooled on suspensions.

Now what should I get? I have been eyeing the cut kit for awhile now, the one with the sports springs. Is that a good choice for what I'm trying to accomplish? What else should I change out at the same time for a better ride?

Thanks in advance, and happy holidays!

Last edited by al0513; 12-22-2010 at 02:37 AM. Reason: Adding url
al0513 is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.