Old 12-28-2010, 10:39 AM   #52
DylloS

My Ride: nothing
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetbro858 View Post
like this girl:

Please only contact me if........
You currently look like your pictures.
You have at least a few pictures posted, if not please send the link to your f.b.
You're in really good shape (by in shape I mean BIG muscular, not like you can run a mile...)
You're white.
You've read my profile.
NO HUNTERS
If I wouldnt talk to you at a bar I'm not going to talk to you on here(and again, by talk to you I dont mean I would tell you I dont want to talk to you, I mean I would actually have a convo with you).
I find about 1-2% of men on this site attractive, and that small percentage is the only reason I havent deleted this profile yet. I recieve ALOT of email, which is why I'm being SO specific about what I'm looking for. I'm not a cam girl, I'm not fake so lets just be real about emailing me.
If you're looking for a bootycall I'm not your girl, just save us both the time and dont contact me if thats what you're looking for.
what does she look like?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeRzErKaS View Post
I'm fascinated by how you guys get these girls you barely know to send scantily clad pics of themselves. That's never been part of my game and I honestly don't understand it.

Like in this case, you went on two dates and had poor chemistry. So how did you pull this off? At what point in the "getting to know you" process did you demand more pics with less clothes?

Do you just say: So, gotta any naked pics you want to send me??

lol... seems creepy... but also seems to work...
90% of the time it's to show their friends
DylloS is offline   Reply With Quote