View Single Post
Old 12-28-2010, 06:05 PM   #56
Shonky

My Ride: 2004 E46 M3
Just to report back. I sent my mirror on the 15th December using regular Australian registered parcel at a cost of $27 + $9 for some US security surcharge.

I received an order confirmation late on the night of the Wednesday 22nd December (AU time).

I received the repaired mirror by Fedex early this morning Wednesday 29th December (AU). I didn't get a tracking number or anything via email ( I like following the tracking). It just showed up. Just putting the tracking number from the box into Fedex shows that it was sent out at 4:42pm on the afternoon of the 22nd. So they received, fixed and sent it in one day. So that's a pretty awesome turn around.

And even Fedex got it through fairly quickly with Christmas. Wish I could say the same about a DHL package I'm waiting on from Deutschland with my CarPC bits.

Looks as good as new although it is my original since they didn't have the plastics and mine was in perfect condition to begin with. I'm yet to properly test the auto dimming functionality but will do when it's dark tonight.

A1 service. Couldn't be happier. I managed to make do with my E36 mirror in the mean time and didn't have to resort to buying a spare fortunately (trying to sell the E36 so had to swap it back a couple of times).
Shonky is offline   Reply With Quote