View Single Post
Old 12-29-2010, 11:29 PM   #48
Alex323Ci

My Ride: M3 & 323Ci (sold)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mach.schnell View Post
(When you look at the bottom of the barrel what you see is only your reflection on the surface.)
It's MY fault the vendor's behaviour is reprehensible?
:P means as a joke. that's pertaining to the got prices raised.
as for the bottom of the barrel, jeez why don't you just come back with a "i know you are but what am i" childish return. :facepalm:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Smirnoff View Post
Nice Mach I agree on the bottom of the barrel comment
Yes, Bottom Of The Barrel. I've been on this forum for years and can tell you that is what reading your post showed me. And having been around long enough I've learned enough to call it like I see it. Sorry.
I'm NOT saying you will or have to be like that always, but really $4.87 to saying that this sponsor is some kind of theft. Go check around, what do you think it would cost at any dealership walking in the door.

With both of that said. I normally am rather indifferent to posts like these or being rude in response to them. But before bashing a Sponsor give them the time or opportunity to correct something. But in this case it was so small that a 3 page thread was more or less like children crying.
And just for the record, just today I got a quote on an oem part that list at $89. Guess who was cheaper between Tischer, CrevierInternetParts, and BMWpartsSource..yep patrick.

Last edited by Alex323Ci; 12-29-2010 at 11:40 PM.
Alex323Ci is offline   Reply With Quote