View Single Post
Old 12-30-2010, 12:20 AM   #8
Levim9

My Ride: S54 325i
If you're serious about it, send an email to info@openroadtuning.com. I've got a friend with a nice E30 on an air ride kit they put together.

Quote:
Open Road Tuning was a dream of one automotive enthusiast who felt there was a void of a true custom air suspension company that offered bolt in air struts. Since its inception, Open Road Tuning has been partnered with BagYard Air Ride to deliver the best air suspension products on the market. Many companies focus their efforts on creating a universal kit, a sort of one size fits all type of product. Open Road Tuning and BagYard Air Ride focus their efforts on creating vehicle specific kits and offering a truly custom air strut for almost any application. Open Road Tuning is a company that was founded by an enthusiast, for an enthusiast. We are firm believers in offering the best products on the market backed by outstanding customer service and support. We have selected some of the best brands in the air suspension industry to handle all of our clients' needs. Though we are most well known for our Volkswagen and Audi air suspension kits, there is no job that we can't handle.