View Single Post
Old 12-30-2010, 11:01 AM   #53
BimmerFerret

My Ride: 08 G37S, 07 Sky RL
Send a message via Skype™ to BimmerFerret
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmanscotch View Post
Two things IMO here:

- They have been noted to make other silly mistakes, I can't recall all that I've noticed, but alot of it is how he continues to be vague in his threads. He will say, "This is on sale" without noting what the kit includes, what the part really is, a P/N to research it even, etc.

There are many times I personally have asked him questions about what it is he is indeed selling in his own threads, only to be ignored. I've seen it happen with many others as well. Point being, I personally feel he HAS been given several chances to correct/advance in his core business practices and he continually fails to show any interest is addressing e46fanatics concerns.

- As Evan mentioned, a better price isn't aways a better deal. I'm happy to pay a few more dollars with getbmwparts.com than Patrick because I've dealt with them in the past and have had an amazing experience. I order an oil change kit that came in with some spilt oil. I called Jason up, got to him with no problem, told him I saw a total of about half a quart of oil spilled and he refunded me the price of an entire quart right there, no questions ask and was very nice about apologizing for the problem. Clear, consise, efficient.

Compare that to Patrick who continues to ignore my questions...yeah, I'll pay $2, $5, $10 on my order and go with someone who shows through committment that they are worth it.

- $4.87 differene topic: It is both a matter of principle and price. Sure, $4.87 isn't enough for me to sweat searching for half an hour over, but you should be able to be confident that in a situation like, "hey, we are offering a bundle kit at a discount just for you guys" that one would actually confirm he indeed came in below the cost of those seperate items...thats just a must and common sense, not an area to accept the excuse of the inevitable error in pricing.

Anyways, all of this is just everyones opinions. Mach wanted to share his, we are all sharing ours as well, nothing to get too confrontational about :brent2:
Principal doesn't mean sh1t anymore to some people I guess. I'm all for fair competition, but pricing that is hard to figure out is just unfair. That is why I have always stuck with forum vendors who are crystal clear where they stand...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxlo View Post
Class of '03, yet you're still an idiot. Whats your point? Do you really think that you're somehow a god because you joined a site before someone else? ****ing nerd.
BimmerFerret is offline   Reply With Quote