View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 09:40 AM   #1
2000_328CI
DK Jack Sparrow

My Ride: 328Ci | Range Rover
Send a message via AIM to 2000_328CI Send a message via MSN to 2000_328CI
My Green Machine Got A Big Brother. Autobot V. Decepticon

Over the past few years, the 3 has become more and more impractical. Having added the wheels and brakes, it's at the point where I no longer want to use it in inclement weather, yet alone snow and after snow conditions (salt). I have access to my sister's C-Class as she moved elsewhere for work but I have to relinquish that whenever she or my other siblings are in town. So I wanted a second car that I could call my own.

As I didn't mind tinkering on a vehicle and it would technically be a "third vehicle" for a good chunk of the year, reliability wasn't a huge concern. What I did want though was something that had character, was a little unique, and had the ability to go anywhere regardless of conditions.

After years of calling my 3 a Decepticon, it's only fitting that his rival be the Autobot. Just got to figure out where to place the sticker.

Vital statistics:

99 Range Rover
4.6 HSE
Sandstone Light Tan Leather
Epsom Green
Recently rebuilt compressor and rear air springs for electronic air suspension system
18" factory wheels

Mods already en route:
- Xenon headlight conversion kit for headlights and fog lights (6k)
- Clear front & rear turn signal housings along with clear side repeaters
- LED license plate lights
- Pioneer F-5000BT GPS, Bluetooth phone, Back Up camera, Ipod integration (video and audio) which will be mounted in the dash where you see the cubby

Exterior

Interior:

Meeting of the two

Color looks mighty familiar

I'm liking it sans brush guard, running board, light covers, etc. Can't wait to throw on the first mods

Everything you need to know on muffler deletes : http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=745244
Wrapping an E46 in Vinyl : http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthr...ghlight=bronze
2000_328CI is offline   Reply With Quote