Ok, so here's what I am understanding needs to be done.
1. I need to remove and inspect/clean or replace my DISA and ICV and possibly the hoses associated with that.
2. Replace the CCV and any hoses associated with that.
3. I just did a quick inspection this morning, and did see a crack in elbow closest to the intake manifold coming from the MAF - replace.
4. I'm going to get a smoke test done after the aforementioned repairs to check for any possible vacuum leaks.
5. If needed, then I will replace the MAF with the Hyundai seimens equivalent.
Sound about right?