View Single Post
Old 01-09-2011, 12:06 AM   #51
Aioros_M_class

My Ride: 04 M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexc_s2000 View Post
If you want experience in repaired vehicles, I am the guy to talk to..... Us Lebanese in Australia dominate the car business..... My cousin jus bought a damaged M3 with literally the exact same damage.... He paid for it 17 grand, in Australia that is peanuts for an M3.... And it's in exc condition inside... He bought all the parts from the Us for 5k including delivery and he still needs a few stuff such as the steering pump an a few plastics... But i don know your situation in your country, but if yiu know the rite panel beater, painter and mechanic you should be rite... Trust me on this put some time and money and you will be fine
damn 17k for a m3, i can save that kind of money like in 3 years straight with a tight budget that i barely can survive here in my country, but where did he bought the parts i find it i little bit expensive, i ordered some parts and it cost me like 1700 a little bit cheap but i found a page with free shipping with orders over 50 bucks but heck your cousin should upload some pics, with the subject about the situation of my country in here the parts are a little bit high priced the owners a lot of times want to have winnings over the part like 150% or more so its not cheap but in the other hand labour is a bless of God like i said before there are going to charge me for that like 300 bucks thats a bang in your pocket. thanks man and good luck for your cousing, upload some pics to see his car
Aioros_M_class is offline   Reply With Quote