View Single Post
Old 01-09-2011, 10:54 AM   #52
RAFF112

My Ride: 325ci M3 cbr 600rr
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aioros_M_class View Post
damn 17k for a m3, i can save that kind of money like in 3 years straight with a tight budget that i barely can survive here in my country, but where did he bought the parts i find it i little bit expensive, i ordered some parts and it cost me like 1700 a little bit cheap but i found a page with free shipping with orders over 50 bucks but heck your cousin should upload some pics, with the subject about the situation of my country in here the parts are a little bit high priced the owners a lot of times want to have winnings over the part like 150% or more so its not cheap but in the other hand labour is a bless of God like i said before there are going to charge me for that like 300 bucks thats a bang in your pocket. thanks man and good luck for your cousing, upload some pics to see his car
Have you ever heard of a period?

VCSL Front 18/13 Spacers Full Borla V2 K&N drop-in w/custom tube LED Interior air horn BMW performance shift Knob Seibon Hood LED DRL Dynavin Depo corners RE rear camber arms and Vogtland Springs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hayabusa55 View Post
I used to think love exists. Turns out it's a manifestation of insecurities and boredom.
RAFF112 is offline   Reply With Quote