View Single Post
Old 01-11-2011, 08:55 AM   #56
BimmerFerret

My Ride: 08 G37S, 07 Sky RL
Send a message via Skype™ to BimmerFerret
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLVR JDM View Post
Congrats! I'm targeting my payoff for April or May. I'll be glad to finally be rid of a car payment, just in time for my wife to have our second baby, quit work, and be a stay at home mom too

Lots of changes in my finances this year for sure!
Thanks! That is awesome about the wife being able to stay home. If we have a couple of kids I would like for my woman to stay home too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejheverest View Post
Awesome about the car loan!!! We are focusing on mortgages for this year and will continue to send extra payments to our mortgage on the vacation house and I do the same to the other rental property we have. Looking at selling the rental in 2013 and should have no mortgage on the vacation home at that point. That means we'll be 100% debt free by 2013-2014. (I'll be 31-32 and she'll be 30-31 at that point)
Thank you

Aweeeeeeeeesome! No mortgage in your early 30s? HOLY CRAP. I mean, you guys should be insanely wealthy by the time your 40 if you just have some common sense!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxlo View Post
Class of '03, yet you're still an idiot. Whats your point? Do you really think that you're somehow a god because you joined a site before someone else? ****ing nerd.
BimmerFerret is offline   Reply With Quote