View Single Post
Old 01-11-2011, 10:18 AM   #106
Reedo302

My Ride: F30 328i M Sport
Only 6 days until SHOT Show 2011!!
I'm not going, but Trijicon has promised 4 exciting product reveals. They already revealed the new bow hunting AccuPin sight, and there are 3 other products they're keeping under wraps until SHOT.

From Trijicon:
Quote:
A Revealing SHOT Show in 2011

The debut of the WICKED Trijicon AccuPin Bow Sight System is the first of four exciting new products from Trijicon in January 2011. The other three products launching at the 2011 SHOT Show will also light up your eyes. Set your sights on www.trijicon.com January 18, 2011 to see for yourself!

The rumors have been flying that Trijicon is making an AccuPoint TR24 1-4x scope with an ACOG-style BAC reticle, complete with bullet drop compensation reticle. Talk about the ultimate 1-4x scope!
Also, there have been rumors that Trijicon MAY release a 1-6x AccuPoint scope. I don't know how realistic this one is, since Swarovski is the only scope company so far to release one of these. If Trijicon releases one, I would anticipate a massive backlog with tons of orders. A proper CQB capable 1-6x scope would be HUGE.
I know the 1-4x w/ ACOG reticle is more feasible, but both would make my day. Hoping that one or both of these are introduced next week.

Gunfighter Training Development and Evaluation
AR15/AR10 Armorer/Advanced Armorer
Glock Armorer

Gunfighter Training YouTube Channel
Reedo302 is offline   Reply With Quote