01-25-2011, 05:26 PM
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Charleston, WV
My Ride: 04 330Xi & 06 ML350
| Front Bumper:
- Coupe: http://www.e46fanatics.com/howto/how...hp?howto_id=40
- Sedan: http://www.e46fanatics.com/howto/how...hp?howto_id=41
- Re-Bar: http://www.realoem.com/bmw/showparts...29&hg=51&fg=15
- Bumper: http://www.realoem.com/bmw/showparts...81&hg=51&fg=15
This will fit on okay, but will need some tinkering to fit flush with the stock non-m fenders. Without modification, the bumper sits about an inch and a half forward and the sides flare out an inch or so; on a sedan, it's a slightly bigger gap. To fix this, some people opt for the OEM CF reinforcement bar and stretch the sides in a little bit, while others simply shave down the stock bar to allow the bumper to sit farther back.
- OEM Mtech2 front bumper (available at your local BMW dealership)
- M3/ CSL replica bumper (available through many of the sponsors here at e46)
Can you please look at this thread and let me know if the M3 bumper there will fit the 330Xi I have.