View Single Post
Old 01-04-2004, 12:37 PM   #7
fadegs

My Ride: 2002 BMW M3
Here's a pic I just took for you guys. Note that I haven't changed my interior bulb to match my sidemarker yet.

The LED bulbs I have in my sidemarkers are PIAA Blue/White 194 LED bulbs (there are two LEDs on the bulb, one blue, one white). You can find tons of 194 LED bulbs on ebay (just do a search for "194 led"). The PIAA ones are definitely more expensive, but are made of better quality. Light output is the same. On ebay they have these LED bulbs with 4 LEDs on the bulb, producing a very bright light (I have these also and they're great)

The 194 LEDs can replace the 3 bulbs on your dome light, and the 4 bulbs in the rear passenger lights (two on each side).

You can also get LED 'tube' style lights for your passenger well lights, trunk, vanity mirror lights, etc.

Note that when installing LED wedge bulbs, if it doesn't light up at first, it means you put them in wrong and the polarity is wrong (kinda like putting in a AA battery, with + and -). Just take the bulb out and turn it around, then plug it back in.
fadegs is offline   Reply With Quote