View Single Post
Old 01-31-2011, 03:11 PM   #76
TitaniumCranium
/// Limitless

My Ride: 2002 BMW 330Ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by 330i ZHP View Post
after programming: I now have cruise and reverse tilt back
Ok - Did you reprogram yourself or did you have someone do it for you? Regardless I am glad to hear that the mirror dip feature is working again. Eventually I'll get the programming all sorted out.

I've pulled feature option 205 (automatic transmission) from the KOMBI only to find that DIS didn't believe the VO (vehicle order number) was changed so the rest of the modules would not program correctly. Now I'm trying to configure and learn NCS Expert.

Unfortunately there is a world of difference between pre-2001/09 build date cars and post 2001/09. The previous DIY's for programming were pre 2001/09 which meant they had direct access to the SA number, which the rest of the modules see as a change so they will reprogram accordingly. Post 2001/09 cars have a VO and you can't directly change the VO from what I've found, which makes all of this a little more challenging because the rest of the modules don't think a thing has changed without the VO changing.

/// MODS
/// Auto => 6-Spd Manual Conversion | Apex EC-7 | Koni/Ground Control Coilovers | Vorshlag Camber Plates | Meyle HD LCA | PowerFlex bushings | GruppeM rep CAI | Shark Injector | 6000k HID's and Fogs | BMW European MTechII | BMW Performance Shifter | ACS Mirrors and Rear Spoiler ///
TitaniumCranium is offline   Reply With Quote