View Single Post
Old 02-03-2011, 01:06 PM   #1827
My Ride: has a door star
Send a message via AIM to frobie15
Originally Posted by MarcusLSB View Post
Nope, wasn't me then. I've only been pulled over once and that was on New Years Eve this year at about 11:30PM for 'weaving in my lane'.. I was sober as a rock but just got my new headunit installed and was triyng to figure out how to dim the damn screen. The cop spent more time asking me if I rolled my fenders to fit the wheels than he did actually trying to determine if I was drunk. I wasn't, which was probably obvious. Then again maybe I wasn't even weaving and he just wanted to ask me about my wheels/fenders.

Edit: I hope there isn't another guy rolling around the bay area with a LSB with LSB matched rims.. I thought only I was stupid enough to do something that distastefull. Also, I used to live in SLO but have since moved to the bay. My car hasn't been back to SLO yet. But when I did live in SLO 4-5 years ago I drove a E36 M3 Dakkar Yellow Convertible.
There was a guy in Fresno last summer in a LSB M3 with black wheels with a LSB lip. Thought it might have been you......
Go ahead, ask me a question... Check out the CopTalk thread in the California forum

Thank you Sam
frobie15 is offline   Reply With Quote