View Single Post
Old 02-16-2011, 10:09 PM   #1
wrecklessfool

My Ride: is paid off
FS: AT&T iPhone 3G --8GB--

I have recently moved to Verizon and no longer have a need for this iPhone. I got it February 3rd, 2008 and it has performed flawlessly since day one. The pictures show everything cosmetically right and wrong with the phone. The screen is PERFECT. Just like new with no scratches at all. The back has some scratch marks vertically down the cover due to the case sliding off and on. Also, unknown to me until I removed the case for pictures, is a hairline crack about 1/2" on the bottom center of the back plate. This is purely cosmetic in nature and DOES NOT affect the functionality of the phone in any way. Like I said, I didn't even know it was there until tonight.

This phone will come with everything you see in the pics: AT&T 8GB iPhone, INCASE two-piece slide on case, white Incipio case (rubber part has never been used but frame was used with the old black rubber sleeve), three brand new screen protectors. I will also include one USB charging/data cord to the buyer which is not pictured here.

Looking to get $125 shipped via USPS Priority mail with delivery confirmation and insurance.

PICS:

CASE BACKS:

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.