View Single Post
Old 03-02-2011, 09:50 AM   #5
rmodys

My Ride: 2001 325i
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrientBlau View Post
I see you've ordered from them, too!

CHEAP prices, but shipping does take a while. Life moves slow in Nebraska, I guess. I suspect that they keep very little in inventory and order based upon orders they receive. BMW dealers receive daily shipments of parts. It takes 2 days for them to get the parts once ordered on their end from BMW. From there, they package and ship, usually FedEx Ground.

Anyway, for those looking for brake pad options, especially OE ones, this is a really good price.

I actually emailed them and asked about the status of my order. In reply to my incredibly polite "no rush needed" email, I got a *****y reply along the lines of "I get orders 24 hours a day 7 days a week and also run the parts department. Orders go on a queue and you're on the queue. I'll get to it on Friday."

A few days later, I got a shipping update... The price for shipping, that is. No tracking number or anything so who knows if I'll get this before I go on vacation or not. Either way, don't waste your time with that site if you enjoy knowing what's going on with your money. It's worth the extra money to go with Tischer.

But thanks for posting the Value Line stuff! I'm going to be needing brakes on all four wheels here very soon so this is much appreciated.
rmodys is offline   Reply With Quote