View Single Post
Old 03-02-2011, 11:28 PM   #3
Chad44

My Ride: 03' Imola 330i ZHP
Quote:
Originally Posted by SexualChocolate View Post
There is one in Portland, Oregon. It's an 02 with an 09/2002 production date. I called on her and was in the midst of striking a deal until I ran an autocheck on her. She has a rebuilt/salvage title. Too bad because the color combo is rare (Oxford Green/Natural Brown), sport, premium, heated seats (pics are small and it may have the cold weather package and not just the heated seats).

Asking price is high for a rebuilt title car IMO.
http://www.unlimitedautosalesllc.com...age=1&srt=make ASC

That electric red was in Spring TX wasn't it? Some moron from Austin one up'd my offer on it (they conditionally accepted it, but that yahoo was already on their way). There was another in Davies Florida, but that one had more options.

Anyway, best of luck on your search.
I liked that Oxford green and especially natural brown interior but the build date didn't work for my use- my mother has a beautiful 01' 330cic in Oxford green, green convertible top, sand interior... Such a classy looking color.

I talked to both dealers on the cars- I was in preference of the red one in Davie, FL (gray interior) and had a deal worked out for $10k- but the buyer for my pickup truck couldn't get final financing. It was purchased by someone this past week... :-(

I'm dying to sell the truck because I need my wagon!!!

Sent from my iPhone using BimmerApp
Chad44 is offline   Reply With Quote