View Single Post
Old 03-21-2011, 05:11 PM   #9
NIVO

My Ride: 2004 330Ci ZHP
Send a message via AIM to NIVO
Quote:
Originally Posted by gurov View Post
i was just looking at those oilless turbos today, how much do they cost ?

also, props on doing it yourself.
A CT2-6262 with oil-less center at MAP is $1313
http://www.maperformance.com/comp-tu...-ct2-6262.html

or through this Ebay store: http://motors.shop.ebay.com/compturb...id=p4340.l2562

Maybe through Joe at comp turbo they would be cheaper if you mention my name and site.

He is willing to Support certain groups if the volume and demand is there.

Turbocharging is not new to me, have done it many times over as my technical background is Automotive technology, Diagnostics, Electronics and Performance from years ago(schooling). I also worked at a Dyno shop here for a few years and done Vipers, Corvettes, Mustangs 350Z's and a whole lot more.

I am a Nissan guy at heart as I love my Z cars(my shiro attached) but I am a car enthusiast first and love anything unique and fun to do myself. Cars have become my hobby and I don't make a living working on them.

Hardest challenges to me were ferrari and some Porsche, things are packed in there.

If i'm In NJ I will PM you or something, We head out to the track every year. This year we are running our SRT-4 that I just finished.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	nivoshiro.jpg
Views:	236
Size:	37.4 KB
ID:	397572   Click image for larger version

Name:	n827562899_1414643_6089851.jpg
Views:	247
Size:	39.8 KB
ID:	397573  

www.E46Turbo330Ci.com
WARNING: This modification is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm due to the extreme G forces once turbo kicks in. ~ Nivo
The rest of my signature is reserved for pointless modification bits like: Halos | window Tint | carbon fiber roundels | short shifter

Last edited by NIVO; 03-21-2011 at 05:34 PM.
NIVO is offline   Reply With Quote