View Single Post
Old 03-27-2011, 09:02 PM   #112
Joeysauce

My Ride: E46 330ci
Holy crap, I'm so happy this thread is here I just found it! I'm from Indy and I've been moding my car for years. I live 2 min away from where Cars and Coffee is. I've never been, and didn't even know about it until some guy at a gas station came up to me saying I should take my car there like a month ago. Sounds really cool. I rarely see moded E46's around here, 1 guy at my gym that's about it. I work off of 96th street and am in the Carmel/Castleton area all the time, but I'm from Avon and that's where all my family still lives. My car is getting some major stuff done to it right now, M3 front bumper rep with CF splitters are being painted, installed next weekend. (Drove through a huge puddle and it ripped off my Hamann lip). I thought I was the only fanatic in the Indy area, not kidding, so this is great. There are still a few things I need to get done to my car before I starting showing it off. I haven't really driven it much since last summer. It would be nice to actually meet and talk to some other BMW guys. I've done all my own work on my car, all mechanical repairs, mods, I have never used a shop for anything outside paint, and alignment. I've been a car guy since High School with a mini truck with Hydraulics, so I've been doing this a long time. Hope to get up to the cars in coffee once I'm happy with my car and it's all polished up since it's really only a 2 or 3 min drive from my place.

2001 330CI
MODS: H&R sport springs, 19" staggard M6 wheels, halo's, Cosmo CAI, Rouge IKON exhaust, M3 rep front bumper, Hamann side skirts, ACS rear add-on, M3 rear deck spoiler, clear signals, 6000k xenon and matching fogs, Meyle HD FCA/FCB, 20% window tint, LED rear tail lights.

-Un-decided possible Mods-

Matt-black kidney grills.
Joeysauce is offline   Reply With Quote