View Single Post
Old 04-01-2011, 07:51 AM   #153
My Ride: 08 G37S, 07 Sky RL
Originally Posted by ice2003 View Post
lol, I need the plug that goes INTO this housing.
Oh okay. Sorry. This fix did correct my bulb issue...for now. BMW was nice enough to give me a free bulb as well. I thought that was cool of them.

Originally Posted by NKYe46xi View Post
New Kentucky BMW guy here. Bought a 2002 325xi about a week ago. I am absolutely in love. Been in the 4x4/Rock crawling world the last few years and now life has turned around and I wanted something new, so why not BMW? I am up in the Northern Kentucky/Cincinnati area. Buying mostly maintenance parts right now just to prevent any of the stuff that is prone to failure (ie, entire cooling system replacement, general tune up - oil, filters, spark plugs, bla bla) and then also bought some goodies (clear corners and side markers, bought a set of OEM Bi-Xenon lights that I am going to install along with some Angel Eyes, M Shift knob, and some other little stuff). Should be fun to work on the car and hopefully I can come out to one of the meet-n-greets soon and meet some local people.

Forum is so full of information, I'm very impressed. Glad to be here!

Welcome to the forum! Good to see you are a DIY'er. Its gonna save you a LOT of money.
2008 Infiniti G37S - Big Brakes, Limited Slip, etc.
2007 Sky Redline
1998 Honda Civic EX Sedan

Originally Posted by Roxlo View Post
Class of '03, yet you're still an idiot. Whats your point? Do you really think that you're somehow a god because you joined a site before someone else? ****ing nerd.
BimmerFerret is offline   Reply With Quote