View Single Post
Old 04-02-2011, 10:47 PM   #3469
mpower_m3

My Ride: 335i M Sport
Send a message via MSN to mpower_m3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewy View Post
There is a very high chance that that was my car. If you're not up to date, I sold my car last month to a bloke that had no clue how to drive and fried the clutch. He lives in Preston.
hrmm lol he definately looked like he was going towards preston. I sold my car to a guy that was a fresh import from Lebanon. He bought it off me on the last new years eve day and I saw the car 2 weeks after in the preston area, his wife had a turban on and was driving my lowered e46 with the e46fanatics sticker. Not that turban is a bad thing to wear but the combination of a lady looking like that and the modified e46 was hilarious to look at. I regretted selling the car to them but at the end of the day, profit has to be made. My missus makes jokes about it all the time saying that the couple will most likely get the car scratched soon in the preston area and will have a bov stuck out from the bonnet. Joking in a way that the car will be wrecked in that area. I'm only sad that I sold the wheels on it, they were the only ones in the country in that size and a lady with a turban probably ate the gutter by now lol.

08' 335i M Sport
00' MB E55 AMG

87' BMW E30 325e
99' BMW E46 323i - SOLD
05' TRD Aurion SL3500 - SOLD

Last edited by mpower_m3; 04-02-2011 at 10:59 PM.
mpower_m3 is offline   Reply With Quote