View Single Post
Old 04-04-2011, 08:15 PM   #1
SalM

My Ride: Shhh
Sick Cars!! Now help me choose one.

Whats up guys. I'm in the new car shopping scene now in the event that I just sold my car. I have another thread identical to this I just made this one again so I can have a poll.

I have a few options to choose from that I like.

1) A brand new 2011 550i M-sport Jet Black or Alpine White / Cinnamon With a Jb4 But the only thing that is a deal breaker for me is that it isnt available in 6 speed.

2) A New E90 M3 Jet Black or Jerez Black/Fox Red/Leather CF Trim, 6 speed with an exhaust and a few other goodies.

3) A new E92 M3 Alpine white or Interlagos Blue/Black 6 speed with an exhaust and a few other goodies also.

4) A new 2011 X5 50i Xdrive Suv Carbon Black/Black/ Brushed aluminum, Fully loaded with M-Sports Package. And I would buy new rims for it a drop and paint the wheels black. I'm buying the oem wheels they have the fat spoked rims that look like a star.

5) A New E90 335i Alpine White or Lemans blue or Jet black/Chestnut Brown or Black/Aluminum Trim, 6 speed Fully loaded with M-sports Package.

6) A New 535i Jet Black or Alpine White/ Cinnamon 6 speed with a Jb4 of course Fully loaded with M-sports Package.

7) A New E93 M3 Convertible Alpine White/ Black 6 speed/ Cf Leather trim with an exhaust and a few other goodies. Same goodies on all the M3's.

8) A New E71 X6 Jet Black/Cinnamon/Brushed aluminum. Same rims like on the X5 pictured below. And of course some other goodies.

Pictures
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1) and 6)

2)

3)

4) This is almost 100% what my X5 would look like. I would just have to decide on the interior

5)

The last white one doesnt have an M-sport rear but If I get it, it comes with the M-sport rear.

7)

8)

What would you guys choose?

If I could find a good deal on exactly what I'm looking for I might pick it up and save some money instead of buying brand new.

I'll post some pictures If I get a chance.

Thanks, -Sal.

SalMPhotography

Last edited by SalM; 04-04-2011 at 08:36 PM.
SalM is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.