View Single Post
Old 04-06-2011, 03:52 PM   #17
Master Po

My Ride: E46 no more
Quote:
Originally Posted by DylloS View Post
what does this have to do with anything? You're seriously bringing finances into a thread that has nothing to do with it. Based on your beliefs it sounds like people should pay more for extra calories.
I never said anything about finances.
Even if you can afford it, you shouldn't eat just because it's lunch time. That's why most people in this country are overweight.
Now, if you're a body builder, and you need to eat 6 times a day, that's a different story.
If you eat right, calories are a good and necessary thing and should be welcomed. Not called junk calories. It's junk only because you eat too much. The solution then is to stop eating, not buying more food with low calories.

Would you pay for 99.99% pure Oxygen in a bottle, like those sold in Oxigen Cafes? First of all, it's not even healthy, as air contains 70% Nitrogen.
That's how I see water... people go nuts with the bottled water. Truth is, tap water is better for you. Besides the minerals that your body needs, in most cities tap water also contains fluoride, good for your teeth.
Yeah, convenience. But that's only because the bottled water industry sold you the idea that it's cool to walk around with a bottle of water.
You can tell an American tourist in the crowd abroad. They're the usually overweight ones with a bottle of water hanging on their backpacks.
You do need to drink enough water, but you don't have to drink it every 2 minutes. Drink when you come back from your run. Do you know how many plastic bottles are dumped in landfills?

Last edited by Master Po; 04-06-2011 at 03:55 PM.
Master Po is offline   Reply With Quote