View Single Post
Old 04-07-2011, 07:27 PM   #10
Reedo302

My Ride: F30 328i M Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by EndlessAP1 View Post
Any new additions to this rifle? What do you have up your sleeve now? I think its great as is.
The PSD is fine for now, but I'm going to replace the upper receiver with a VLTOR MUR. I just really don't like the issues I've found with that DPMS upper I'm running.

The SPR build is up and running with the scope. I want to replace the stock with the Magpul PRS, but that's still up in the air. I also want to get a SureFire muzzle brake to replace the Phantom flash hider on there. After that, I'll probably swap out my Badger EBR rings for a Larue SPR LT-104 mount for the scope.
I'm working up some loads right now for the SPR, and I'm using the 77gr cannelured Sierra SMKs with Varget and RE-15. Gonna see what flies best. Hoping to see around 0.5 MOA.

The 11.5" build is in a holding pattern until I get my NFA stamp. They deposited the check already, and it's been almost 2 months, so theoretically I should have it by June. Still planning that one out, but I think I have everything nailed down one what I'm going to do.

Gunfighter Training Development and Evaluation
AR15/AR10 Armorer/Advanced Armorer
Glock Armorer

Gunfighter Training YouTube Channel
Reedo302 is offline   Reply With Quote