View Single Post
Old 04-07-2011, 09:49 PM   #102
EndlessAP1

My Ride: e92 M3, e70 X5, TL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reedo302 View Post
The PSD is fine for now, but I'm going to replace the upper receiver with a VLTOR MUR. I just really don't like the issues I've found with that DPMS upper I'm running.

The SPR build is up and running with the scope. I want to replace the stock with the Magpul PRS, but that's still up in the air. I also want to get a SureFire muzzle brake to replace the Phantom flash hider on there. After that, I'll probably swap out my Badger EBR rings for a Larue SPR LT-104 mount for the scope.
I'm working up some loads right now for the SPR, and I'm using the 77gr cannelured Sierra SMKs with Varget and RE-15. Gonna see what flies best. Hoping to see around 0.5 MOA.

The 11.5" build is in a holding pattern until I get my NFA stamp. They deposited the check already, and it's been almost 2 months, so theoretically I should have it by June. Still planning that one out, but I think I have everything nailed down one what I'm going to do.
Nice, ah the waiting game.... the day they cash your check is the day they should mail you out the tax stamp..
EndlessAP1 is offline   Reply With Quote