View Single Post
Old 04-16-2011, 11:26 PM   #35
ms white

My Ride: bmw 3300i
Wink What the heck!

How old is your battery? maybe. . . low voltage problem.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mankit View Post
[E46 Year2000 323i / Steptronic]

Hi, I really wanna get some comment and help right here. My car is in 96053k right now. When I was driving it last week, my Transmission light is turned on in the dash board which contain in the small square of the transmission box. It comes out with a sign beside the "D" < like this ([!]). Also, after that sign is on, my car just keep my speed to the "3 & 4 gear speed". When I try to shut down the car and wait abt 2 minutes..then start the car again, the ([!]) is off. I bring my car to my local BMW dealer and they helped me to check the code and stuff...end up, they told me to bring back my OEM CD player and they try to take my alpine out and install my oem back and install my alpine back when i pick up my car. End up in the invoice said they have checked the problem....light turn off didn't come out again, can't check fault. that su!Ks! that mean they do nothing!

Yesterday, When I was driving it out at the night time, the ([!]) is come out again. This make me crazyyyyy...did anyone have the same problem? What is going on!!

My dealer charge me for the checking cost $205.64 for the labor + gst&pst
ms white is offline   Reply With Quote