View Single Post
Old 04-19-2011, 03:24 AM   #55
Alex323Ci

My Ride: M3 & 323Ci (sold)
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandon anix View Post
awesome thread! How did you get the stickers on the visors off? I also love the drivers side headliner handle addition, I never thought of that. It would help me climb into my seats without rubbing against the bolsters and wearing them out!
thanks, you can dab the sticker with a little "Goof Off" adhesive cleaner, it makes it pliable. Then you carefully just slowly peel it back at the edges and off.
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeyjuice5150 View Post
Damn I knew the strub bar would fit. F the RE strut bar now, time to search for a good deal on the bmw-p bar.
Yep, think I was the guinea pig on this one. It fits, just the left strut bar cover has a casting with an opening in it for the factory Non-m alignment pin. But the M has it above the bolt where non-m is below it. One can either drill a hold for clearance in the strut bar cap for the factory pin or remove it with a hex key and be good. I was going to drill a hole then noticed it just unscrews so I went that route. Fits good, but I may have to cut some of the hood insulation like in the .pdf instructions. I didn't have to do this on my M3 hood on the 323Ci but it appears to be rubbing more. Not that big a deal but just giving my impression for those who may follow.

Last edited by Alex323Ci; 04-23-2011 at 09:16 PM.
Alex323Ci is offline   Reply With Quote