View Single Post
Old 04-24-2011, 11:13 PM   #78
04yfz

My Ride: A car
Quote:
Originally Posted by E46BMR View Post
Im selling the car for $2000 what the hell do you expect, if it was a perfectly working car I would be selling it a lot more. And your just mad cuz you offered $1400 for the car which is low ballinggggg to the max but you kind of forgot to mention that thats why you didnt buy it cuz I would sell it to you for that price.

the 2 driver side windows are the regulator cable (easy fix)
the radio is because of a blown fuse, it has been replaced and works now.
airbag light is on because of a faulty pasangers side seatbelt tensionor (hasnt bothered me)
check engine light is on because of the custom straight pipe exhaust
power steering works dont know what your talking about on that one
car was not hit while in my possesion but received a full resparay as the color was worn over the years.
rear bumper fitment is a lil off cuz int an OEM m3 bumper on a sedannnn
and front bumper fitment is a 8.5/10

Basically long story short is you tried lowballing me with a $1400 offer and me providing you with free towing and after I said no you have a hissy fit about it. nice one

Where do you see me having a hissy fit? I simply stated all the things wrong with the car that you failed to mention, so someone else wouldn't waste 3 hours of their time driving back and worth like I did. This is what you said about the condition of the car before I made my post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by E46BMR View Post
^^ thanks guys, the reason its priced so low is because as stated in my op the tranny needs to be rebuild as its bad but evrything else on the car is in great condition and engine run great also.
I lowballed you because the car was a POS. I had $2300 cash on me when I went to see the car. If the car was as you stated on here it wouldve been sold. I was debating even making any offer in the first place, but I figured for $1400 it would probably be worth my time and the drive there wouldn't have been wasted then.

The check engine light being on because of the straight pipe exhaust is BS, since on the E46 the O2 sensors are located in the headers and you said the car had oem headers. The check engine light could be many things. And IDC if the airbag light doesn't bother you, most people actually do care about **** like that. If the stereo was just a blown fuse why didnt you fix it before I came? It's an easy fix and properly installed head units dont just randomly blow fuses. Judging by the fact that the whole headunit wasn't even solid in it's mount I can imagine the hack job that was done when wiring it.

I also forgot to mention the fact that I'm pretty sure the car has vinyl not leather like the OP said.

Bottom line is if the car was such a great value you would've sold it by now. GLWS.

Last edited by 04yfz; 04-24-2011 at 11:29 PM.
04yfz is offline   Reply With Quote