View Single Post
Old 04-25-2011, 12:28 AM   #6
Steven747

My Ride: 05 330ci
yup yup i just made a thread about jack a couple days ago also. i just had a oil change done by him for like 25 bucks for the drain filter and even tightened up my hand break.. he has that awsome wide body 330 which fooled me at first thinking it was a m3. and omhl dude your over asking people about $100 header install let alone a bmw/ mercedes shop man .. maybe some muffler shop in santa ana will but not on here dude so go read up on some diy's. best of luckk..

anyway hes a awsome guy ( jack) and to bad im not needing any work done because i love goin and just hanging out with him and walking under my car trying to check for leacks ive never found before and worn parts that ive never seen.. for example he pin pointed a very ver very small tear in my rear right axle boot that was spraying a small amount of grease onto my subframe.. awsome he found it but told me its nothing to worry about at this pointt..
and i personnally dont think hes that unresaonable if you tell him your from e46f cuz he knows youll write a review