View Single Post
Old 05-01-2011, 01:56 PM   #143
QuotedFive

My Ride: ///M
Quote:
Originally Posted by E462j View Post
Im running an SAFC II, i heard of people using map ecu wuts the problem with those lol......

A built a340e transmission ( billet gears, high pressure valve body, lightened accumulators and forward piston) the shifts are insanely fast when the trannys shifting on its own, I mean its like push down the gas pedal and hold on for your life when the 30lbs of boost kicks in!!! the auto holds boost through all gears, the closest thing i can compare it to is a take off in a 747/737 airplane lol. And I was launching with the stock stall converter with i think is like 1800rpm with an open diff. Weir dialing in the boost to around 38lbs, i cant imagine launching with the 3800rpm mutidisc lockup converter in full boost of the line with the new lsd. Im gona need some sticky drag radials.
Map ECU doesn't allow you to change timing.

Drag Radials are pointless I had NT05r's and I ripped them rolling from 60mph on 28lbs. I was running a Borg Warner S372.

Anyways good luck with it dude! Never even looked into built auto's too in love with the v160. The r154's always broke on 1st and 3rd so ya

I can't wait to see this thing run.

Old: 01 GPGT | PT-70 | STr5 cam | Meth
487whp | 425tq - 15lbs Track - 21lbs :)

"If you pull the ebrake all of your girlfriends cloths will come off"- Jeremy Clarkson
QuotedFive is offline   Reply With Quote