Thread: WI Fanatics
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2011, 10:49 PM   #139
jneumann

My Ride: 323i, 530i, Z4 3.0i
Send a message via AIM to jneumann
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau-Beau View Post
Haha cool, thanks for the input! I'm from Mineral Point, about 50 miles southwest of Madison. I know the odds of me finding a manual XI aren't in my favor ha.
Jealous. You have a lot of fun roads near you. My friend and I try to go out there driving at least once a month or so. (He's from Madison, and I am near Janesville)

As for a manual xi, yeah, good luck. What's your budget? I found one manual xi around my price range of ~$10k while looking for my car, and that was sold before I got a chance to see it. Finding a good manual e46 is bad enough with how many automatics there are out there...

Ended up getting a 5spd 323i ZSP/ZCW/HK/leather with extra rims/tires and a maintenance history going back 130k miles for $6k (first hand records to 60k, dealer records to 3k) Previous owner had fixed so many things I didn't have to even touch much for the first year of ownership.

I am assuming you are probably looking for a manual 330xi w/ZSP and maybe ZCW?

Dynavin Android | Laser Interceptor | GRE PSR-800 | STi-R+ | M3 seats | 50W 4300K FX-R Retrofit | Solid black interior | Mtech II front bumper | Koni FSDs
Member, Three Pedal Mafia | Long informative article on oil | BITOG German Castrol FAQ

Last edited by jneumann; 05-11-2011 at 10:59 PM.
jneumann is offline   Reply With Quote