Thread: WI Fanatics
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2011, 10:59 PM   #140
Beau-Beau

My Ride: '99 328i
Quote:
Originally Posted by jneumann View Post
Jealous. You have a lot of fun roads near you. My friend and I try to go out there driving at least once a month or so. (He's from Madison, and I am near Janesville)

As for a manual xi, yeah, good luck. What's your budget? I found one manual xi around my price range of ~$10k while looking for my car, and that was sold before I got a chance to see it. Finding a good manual e46 is bad enough with how many automatics there are out there...

Ended up getting a 5spd 323i ZSP/ZCW/leather with extra rims/tires and a maintenance history going back 130k miles for $6k (first hand records to 60k, dealer records to 3k) Previous owner had fixed so many things I didn't have to even touch much for the first year of ownership.
The turns may be fun, but the roads themselves are terrible lol. Especially when daily driving this

My budget is about $8.5k, hoping to find a clean 328i or 330i with ~100k miles. Also, have you seen a nice silver RSX-S around Janesville? I know a guy in Janesville with one, sooo nice.
Beau-Beau is offline   Reply With Quote