View Single Post
Old 05-13-2011, 09:37 AM   #1
ZHPPPP

My Ride: 330ci ZHP
OEM Xenon not working after angel eye install

Yesterday I installed umnitza led angel eyes on my 06 zhp and they look great but now my drivers side oem xenon bulb isn't working. so I tried replacing the
bulb still nothing. So I plugged my drivers side headlight into the passenger side wiring harness to see if it would work and it worked with no problem so i thought it has to be a wiring issue on the drivers side since the drivers side headlight was working while it was connected to the passenger side harness. Just to make sure it was wiring i plugged in the passenger side headlight into the drivers side wiring harness and it worked perfectly. WTF? So i then put the headlights back into the right spots and once again the drivers side headlight didn't work. the turn signal works but no xenon. I wiggled the wiring harness for like 20 min with nothing then they came on. so i started the car and the light went out again. I'm still thinking its a wiring issue but i don't understand why the passenger side headlight would work on the drivers side with no problem and vice versa. Please Help!!!
ZHPPPP is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.