View Single Post
Old 05-17-2011, 07:51 PM   #1
Dawick3don3

My Ride: 325i
FS/FT: 2000 BMW 323ci coupe CLEAN 5speed black on black m3 front ( NY )

BEFORE READING************* - I AM SELLING THIS CAR WITH 2 PRICES. THE FIRST PRICE IS $7,500 NEGOTIABLE WITH EVERYTHING. THE SECOND IS $6500 NEGOTIABLE WITH SOME MODS TAKEN OUT. THE MODS THAT ARE TAKEN OUT WILL BE MARKED WITH ****

Hello im selling my 2000 BMW 323ci 5Speed Manual. The car is black on black and in VERY good condition . The car has every a lot of options from the factory, such as powered seats/Automatic climate control/ Heated seats/ Leather/ memory seats/ dark trim all around and so on. The car has 143k miles on it and runs VERY good I recently drove it to and from canada in 90 degree weather and I had no problems with the car what so ever. I also did a FULL tuneup a few weeks ago. I am a mechanic so I make sure my cars always run 100%. It also has a clean carfax also. The KBB Value is $6,480 2000 BMW 3 Series - Private Party Pricing Report - Kelley Blue Book WITHOUT ANY MODS. I would take trades and reasonable offers. Here are cars I would trade for.

Cars im interested in -
1993 + Toyota supra ( must be turbo and stick )
2003 + Nissan 350z
2003 + Infiniti g35 Coupe
2002 + Acura rsx type s

Mods-

M3 Front bumper
M3 fog lights with Lamin-x yellow film
M3 Lip trunk spoiler
Taillights Tinted with lamin-x
Angel Eye Kit 6000k
Corner lights tinted with Lamin-X
6000k Hid system
Blacked out Grill
Carbon fiber Bmw Front Emblem
Intake adapter with Injen dry flow intake filter
Amp Kit
Mtx Sub With Amp
ACT Stage 1 clutch

CAR IS DIRTY IN PICS ( THIS SNOW JUST DOES NOT STOP )

**THE CAR WAS SEALED AND WAXED BEFORE ALL THIS SNOW CAME SO THE PAINT IS PROTECTED **

Dawick3don3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.