View Single Post
Old 05-24-2011, 02:41 AM   #93
StrikeTwo

My Ride: 2003 330i ZHP
Quote:
Originally Posted by neiltyme View Post
Anyone have experience with the Dynavin on cars with factory HK audio? I wonder if the audio quality is preserved, lost, improved?
I recently bought and installed my Dynavin, I used to think a couple speakers were blown, after I put the unit in, it really brought the factory speakers out to about twice as loud with fairly clean undistorted sound at almost full volume. The sound improvement is difficult to translate into words, all I have to say is that I was impressed (might check out BSW for my speaker upgrades). In the end I'm out about $950 and some change with something I'm overall happy with... iPhone Bluetooth for calls or music, nice OEM look, overwhelming potential as far as the NAV/Android side of the unit goes, you have market access to run all kinds of apps and navigation, microsSD, usb, and several input/output options, awesome reverse camera, fairly easy to install if you're at all inclined.

Do your research on this one, read the Dynavin forums before you deicide, and also keep in mind that there's probably a decent line waiting for the next batch of androids. I've been happy with the customer service and overall dealings with Jeff at J&T

here's a good place to start...
http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=839753

view current mods
2003 BMW 330i ZHP
StrikeTwo is offline   Reply With Quote