View Single Post
Old 05-24-2011, 05:48 AM   #1
Nait Sirhc

My Ride: 92 GSX, 01 330i
WTB: e46 M3 w/ 6MT, or 330i/ci/vert near UT! Selling 04 Mercedes E55 AMG.

TLDR: Looking for M3 or 330i/ci/vert w/ 6MT near Salt Lake City, UT.

So I'm downgrading from my 2004 Mercedes E55 AMG into my original fun German car, an e46. The E55 is an absolute BLAST to drive but I'm going to go the route of having a slower DD and a fast weekend car (probably a C6Z).

My first BMW was a gorgeous Alpine White sedan w/ black leather & aluminum trim. I'd love another white car. Summer's coming up, too, so a convertible would be nice. The 325s are too slow and a 330i would be the minimum power level I could live with for daily driving. I'd prefer the M3, to be honest. Or possibly an e60 530i if I could find one in a 6MT.

Color choice in order of preference, exterior: Alpine White and Steel Gray. Blues and blacks after that, everything else afterwards.

Interior: saddle brown first, the more exotic colors (LSB and Imola), black, and then beige or gray.

MUST be a manual row-your-own. I don't like the SMGs. I'm okay with an M3 coupe or convertible, with preference probably towards the convertible. (I drove an M3 vert w/ SMG and it felt sluggish, are the 6MTs a lot more responsive or is that just the way the vert feels in general?) Same with a 330i. I'd prefer a sedan if I got a 330, but I'd be open to a convertible as well. MAYBE a coupe.

Let me know what you have and/or what's out there. I'm not opposed to traveling to the neighboring states, with CA being about as far as I'd like to go (I picked up my E55 from Los Angeles). The closer to Salt Lake City, UT the better.

I'm also selling my E55 if anyone's interested or wanted to do a trade+cash. It's a 2004 Mercedes-Benz E55 AMG in Tectite Gray with 62.5k miles and every single option except Distronic (pano roof, electronic trunk open/close, dynamic seating package, lighting package w/ active bixenon option, ventilated/heated seating package, Parktronic, navigation, 19" AMG dual-spoke wheels). Dealer-maintained from day 1, with maintenance records in hand. Lots of new wear items replaced in the last year (brakes, etc)

Pic for reference:

This thread is more to find a suitable e46 than to sell my E55, but hey, whatever works.
Nait Sirhc is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.