View Single Post
Old 06-03-2011, 01:53 AM   #17
carcus

My Ride: 2006 BMW M5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reedo302 View Post
1yr Warranty w/ terrible Customer Service vs Lifetime Warranty w/ excellent CS.... what are you getting at here?

Sorry Carcus. If you aren't aware, I've had a lot of problems with Kimber. Between my Tactical Custom II and the 8400 Advanced Tactical .308, it's been an absolute nightmare owning a Kimber, and then dealing with them as many times as I have. People mention Kimber, and I open up my bottle of Hatorade.
I understand....and when you pay that much for a gun...should have no issues...at least that is how I feel. I would never have the 1911 as a carry gun anyways though. Right now, what I depend on is the Glock 21 and Glock 26. Never had any issues or misfires with a Glock....even my Glock 19 I just sold. Funny thing though, my friend just got a Glock 19C and it has jammed quite a few times. I am stumped on that one. I think it is because of the compensated barrel on the 9mm....don't know. Any ideas? He has been shooting WWB ammo. All my Glocks eat that like candy. He has only put 300 rounds through it.