**Official 2012 M5 F10 Thread**
- BMW V8 Twin Scroll Twin Turbo
- Displacement: 4,395cc
- 560hp (at 6,000rpm) (E60 M5 reached max 507PS at 7750rpm)
- 501ft-lb torque (max torque at just 1500rpm) (vs E60 M5 which had max torque of 507Nm)
- 7-speed DCT transmission (manual transmission also likely, based on recent photos)
- 0-100km (0-62mph) in 4.4 seconds (E60 M5 took 4.7 seconds)
- 0-200km (0-124mph)in 13 seconds
- Top speed: 250kmh (155mph)
- M-Drivers-Package will increase top speed from 250km/h to 305km/h (127mph to 189mph)
- Average fuel consumption: 9.9 litres/100 kilometres (28.5 mpg imp),
- CO2 emissions: 232 g/km, exhaust standard: EU5.
- Active M Differential
- Tires are 265/35 ZR 20" front 295/30 ZR 20" rear
Last edited by SaN NizZLe; 06-15-2011 at 11:54 AM.