View Single Post
Old 02-03-2004, 02:51 PM   #8
greg330i

My Ride: 2001 330i SportPkg
Quote:
Originally Posted by K-DOG
What did you find out thats so bad??? I know they don't have a great rep with some VW guys, but thats about it....As for the ASA, it doesn't have software either LOL....I actually think ATP is knows what its doing since Kromex had the prototype kit on his car for god knows how long....I think that the numbers they produced on the dyno would never have happened without descent software...

Nothing I can say with any real confidence, just did a ton of searching and reading on other forums, talked with local shops (Strictly and RPM). Gotta take all that with a grain of salt. That plus the fact that it's not installed on any other e46's that I know of and the release date is vague and keeps getting pushed.

Reason I was listing ASA as my 1st choice is because of the happy customer base. As soon as rennsport releases the ecu program to go with the ASA, I imagine there will be even happier ASA ppl.

All else being equal, (happy customers, proven ECU programming, kit actually for sale...), ATP would be already on my car.

Since I've been told that I can't do the mod 'till April, all may change.

** Sig image linked to restricted directory causing a password pop up **
greg330i is offline   Reply With Quote