View Single Post
Old 06-17-2011, 11:56 AM   #24
Solidjake
Zero. Oil. Leaks.

My Ride: 2002 330i
Quote:
Originally Posted by fastka24det View Post
i bought my first house when i was 18 and second at 21 and i have 4 cars. And i'm no r!cer or converting to bmw, had bmw before i just love to work on cars and make them better to my taste, and all my cars payed off so i can do that i dont have to weight to pay them off and then think now i can finally mod them.

Now talking about ***** i would never drop i or ci or put some cheep h&r springs that make bmw rides like **** and looks very ricy just ghetto
Quote:
my bet i was thinking of watter you are right.
As i removed those parts i weighted on digital scale.
Spare tire + jack + tools+ wheal cover + ruber mat in the trunk + leather bag with book in glow boks, rear head suport and moonroof sliding winall that always brake in these cars Easy 100lb i did't want to type that all.
Quote:
by the way everything went well, i love how i can drive 40 mph in 6th gear. Will do 1/8 mile rune maybe tomorrow to see if its any better at acceleration on a drag.
Quote:
1. I like to take chances.
2. I fill full tank and when i have 5-7 gallons left i run test on them.
3. Now what are you going to say.
4. Because i can and able to play.
Quote:
these use to be better forum like 4-5 years ago but ass holes like you guys that think that these car got so cheaper that ricers can buy them.
Quote:
40-60 is nothing because if you say 40-70 then 2.93 will win assuming they both chipped.
It only shines on 1/4 or 1/8 off a mile, which is why i ran 1/8 of a mile to see my speed at 1/8 with 2.93 of a mile by the way that is faster then zhp, i was somewhat surprise.
I swapped this differential mainly because most of my driving is 40-60 mph and i hate to shift all the time from 5th to 6th or 6th to 5th.
learn how to multiquote please
Solidjake is offline   Reply With Quote