View Single Post
Old 06-17-2011, 01:22 PM   #45
Blocked Out

My Ride: Imola 330i M-Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by slowguy View Post
As I read these posts I am wondering if I am the one being replied to?? 15 year old car - it's a 2000; cheap chinese parts? - with the exception of one cps sensor, all have been german made oem? My wife driving caused the problems?....yes, I'm sure that's why the vanos seals were bad, the fuel pump went, the alternator burnt up, and so on.....I is her car - I drive the Mercedes.

I just simply wanted advice about simple procedures - with the help of the board I've done every single procedure with no problems - I own my own mechanical/technical business and I have a masters in IT...I think I can handle it. Finally, "AAA"...."kids"..... I have neither.

I don't need opinions about chinese crap, or being called an idiot for no apparent reason...those posts are just glossed over anyway. Those post are put up for the poster only to make him/her feel better about themselves.

For those of you who are here to save money, like to do projects yourself, and like giving constructive advice...I thank you. Your advice and experience has been invaluable. It would have been a much "bumpier" road without you.
Yes E46 is a 15 year old car. 15 year old technology and parts, there is nothing new about this.

Didnt say a word about kids. I said a man with a family, if you dont consider your wife as your family then I cant help you. AAA or some other type of road side assistance is a must when you drive around in a 15 year old car.

====>>> E46 Coupe Airbags
IMG_1725
Blocked Out is offline   Reply With Quote