View Single Post
Old 06-17-2011, 04:04 PM   #39
The_Don

My Ride: 2001, 325Ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by TxZHP04 View Post
That information isn't readily available and contradicts actual test data I have from a manufacturer of engine mounts. Since you got this info via "search", was this just some random comment someone made or was there actual data to back it up? Your original comment stated that you "believe"... how confident are you in your search results and/or your recollection of those results? When evaluating the accuracy of internet "facts", you really have to know the true source of the "data".
Relax man. Just like you pointed out, I stated "I believe..." and then answered your question about how I came across the information. The "fact" is that they are stiffer than non-M mounts. If you have the test data that contradicts that statement then please post the information. I am always eager to learn more.

For Sale
The_Don is offline   Reply With Quote