View Single Post
Old 06-19-2011, 12:40 PM   #1
xplosiveg06

My Ride: 08 M5, S55
CA - 2002 BMW M3 Coupe LSB/Black SMG $19,999

Car is back up for sale. The car sold but the buyer had problems coming up with the money and lost his non refundable deposit. I then decided between keeping it and selling but I made up my mind 100% to sell it this time as I have now found the car I want to buy.

Clean title, no accidents SMG 6 speed transmission laguna seca blue (LSB) with black leather interior, power memory seats, sunroof, navigation, bi-xenon hid auto leveling headlights, rear parking sensors, ipod connector, bluetooth handsfree, powerflex rtab bushings, tint, cf interior trim, boston acoustics full interior component speakers (cost me over 1k,) alpine amp prewired for sub. stock chrome grills are included. grills, speakers, and black wrapped roof are only mods. car is very clean, has typical rock chips here and there but no major dents or dings or scratches. leather seats are in good condition, no tears or scuffing at bolsters. car is regularly washed and waxed. M3 has stock 19in rims with good tires. car was always serviced at crevier or bullet motorsports for the time period i owned it. had inspection 2 w/ valve adj done 6k miles ago. has had sub frame inspected, bearing recall performed, and smog recall performed. everything on car works, a/c blows ice cold car is always garaged. car also has factory alarm with interior proximity sensor.

When I had it listed with HREs and tein lowering springs I was getting email about it non-stop and it sold in 5 days for 21,500. as it is now, Pending. currently has 64,300 miles. I still have a lien on the car with BMW financial services which is no problem, just that you will receive the title for the car about a week after you pay for the car and drive it home.

I researched all other M3s around this area and my price is very fair especially considering how desirable my color combination is. any questions feel free to pm me.

Last edited by xplosiveg06; 08-01-2011 at 02:06 PM.
xplosiveg06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.