View Single Post
Old 06-21-2011, 11:25 AM   #1
tim330i
Owner/Admin

My Ride: 03 Ti Silver M3
E46Fanatics welcomes F30Driver.com to the "Fanatics Family"

F30 Spied
E46Fanatics.com is proud to welcome F30Driver.com to the "Fanatics family". F30Driver is the next generation 3 series enthusiast site, for those of us that want to do more than simply drive their BMWs.

F30 is BMW's internal development code for the 6th generation 3 series expected to hit US dealerships as early as March 2012. Powered by a 2.0 liter TwinPower turbo engine (N20) for the 328 and a 3.0 liter TwinPower turbo engine (variant of the N55) for the 335 the next generation 3 series has tuning potential written all over it.

E46Fanatics.com is the information source for all things E46 and F30Driver.com will becoming your source for all things F30. Suspension mods, lighting, body kits, turbo tuning, engine swaps and more, it will all be right here at F30Driver.com.

Right here on E46Fanatics, how does that work? We've been working away on the back end of the forum to make the magic happen. F30Driver.com is now a part of E46Fanatics.com. Your forum account profile and everything else already works on the F30 forums!

What if I don't want to be part of F30Driver? E46 4 Ever! Not to worry, nothing will change for you. The switch has already been made and you haven't noticed anything different have you?

This is great, I've been thinking about getting an F30. How do I get involved?. Jump over to F30Driver.com now to take a look at what we've got cooking already and be sure to start a thread or post in the threads we've already got going. As an added bonus and for a limited time if you post 20 times in the F30 forums you'll get a free avatar! Login with your E46Fanatics.com account once and you're account will be synced up.

We look forward to growing F30Driver content with our E46Fanatics members. Any questions about the new forums just let us know.

Thanks,
Tim & The E46Fanatics Team
tim330i is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.