View Single Post
Old 06-27-2011, 12:40 PM   #27
NIVO

My Ride: 2004 330Ci ZHP
Send a message via AIM to NIVO
Quote:
Originally Posted by E46mm2399 View Post
for the tuning have you looked into emanage? im building a similiar setup to yours, mines not zhp tho just 330ci. im searching for a tuning setup. ive used your website as a guide its been really helpful. btw what part of jersey are you from? im in south jersey i got some friends that are into nissans too, civics and hondas of course lol and some srt-4s.

Still working on MS45 coding with a buddy, gonna take a while just as it did for Nick.

I have Unichip Q+, Much better then the emanage for the BMW. Some have failed with it, but with like any tool...it's how you use it If you want full control of the Car go with the ProEFI PNP stand alone...

I have to write the settings of it and how to install it (Unichip Q+) and I will put the info on the site.

In order to control the injectors you will have to directly control them as you don't want to take away maf voltage to lower pulse width. you need the injector driver module.

I am actually in Worcester, Mass not Jersey but when I go there it's to hit up the track.

www.E46Turbo330Ci.com
WARNING: This modification is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm due to the extreme G forces once turbo kicks in. ~ Nivo
The rest of my signature is reserved for pointless modification bits like: Halos | window Tint | carbon fiber roundels | short shifter
NIVO is offline   Reply With Quote